How to apply to the School

As a UK state boarding school, we accept students who have a British or EEA passport or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK.

Please complete the enquiries form with your details and the School’s Registrar, Miss Caroline Cant, will be in touch.

If you would like to discuss aspects of the school with the Registrar before completing the enquiries form, please call 01304 245073 (during office hours).